- Tap the wallet icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the '+' in the upper right corner or +Add New near the center of the screen to add a wallet.
- Select ‘SmartWallet’
- Enter a name for your wallet by tapping inside the text box.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and document and securely store your 24-word Smart Key
- You will be asked to shake your phone - this is one of many sources of random data the Universal Wallet uses in generating a unique SmartKey for you.
- Important: Generate and document your SmartKey in private. Avoid cameras, windows, and any potential onlookers.
- It's recommended that you write this down on a piece of paper and store offline in a secure location. Never take screenshots, pictures, or save the 24-words on your computer. If someone gains access to your SmartKey, they have access to your assets.
- Choose a PIN, the longer the better.
- Congratulations! You've made your first SmartKey and SmartWallet!
Created by: Sam Feintech
Modified on: Mon, 2 Jul, 2018 at 12:15 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.