The iancoleman BIP39 tool can be used as an alternative to the standard BIP39 tool we usually offer.
1. Open this tool: https://iancoleman.io/bip39/#english
2. BIP39 Mnemonic - fill with your 24 words key
3. Coin - Choose ETH - Ethereum
4. Derivation Path - Change to BIP32
5. BIP32 Derivation Path - paste this: m/244'/0/60/0/0
It should give you Derived Addresses which you can check at etherscan.io and access at https://www.myetherwallet.com/ using your public and private key.
For Bitcoin: Choose BTC as a coin and use https://www.blockchain.com/explorer to check and access your BTC with your private key.