- Tap the QR code icon (labelled ‘Send/Receive’) at the bottom right corner.
- Tap the wallet you wish to transact with.
- Select ‘Send’ or ‘Receive’
- Select ‘Receive’ and you will be brought to a screen displaying your wallet’s public address in the form of a QR code and alphanumeric string. Select copy and share to send to a friend or have them scan your QR code!
- If you select ‘Send’ you can send tokens to a different wallet by scanning the QR code or entering the public address in the box labelled ‘Recipient’ and inputting the amount you wish to send.
Created by: Sam Feintech
Modified on: Fri, 18 May, 2018 at 4:36 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.