- Tap the wallet icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the + in the upper right corner or +Add New near the center of the screen to add a wallet.
- Select ‘SmartWallet’
- Enter a name for your wallet by tapping inside the text box.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and document and securely store your 24-word Smart Key
- It's recommended that write this down on piece of paper and store offline in a secure location. If someone gains access to your SmartKey, they have access to your assets.
- Choose a PIN, the longer the better.
- Congratulations! You've made a SmartWallet!
Created by: Sam Feintech
Modified on: Mon, 18 Jun, 2018 at 12:07 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.